Sunday, May 6, 2012

More Pregnancy Symptoms

Today, I am 5w3d and my symptoms are still relatively mild.

Heartburn has been the biggest doozie, but a daily Zantac seems to keep that in check. I occasionally need to chew some Tums, but I think I about have this under control now.

The constant need to pee has let up a little bit. I think this is due to the internal swelling from ER going down and less constipation bloat. It still comes on pretty fast with little warning and I am still up twice each night, but it's not as bad as it was.

Fatigue is still an issue. I got way too overheated yesterday just sitting on a patio for lunch and had to come home and sleep for 3 hours. Then I slept another 10 last night.

The biggest symptom I have which reminds me daily that I am pregnant is sore boobs. Every morning when I wake up, they feel sore and heavy. Once I get moving, they feel better, but first thing in the morning, they feel like they are not even part of my body. Like they are cement filled balloons attached to the front of my chest. It is a very strange sensation. Sometimes I think they are getting bigger and sometimes I think they look the same. Who knows? Maybe they are fluctuating.

Otherwise, I feel pretty good. No real nausea or morning sickness. There have been a few mildly queasy moment, but they seem to pass pretty quickly without incident. I have noticed that I am much hungrier than normal. This is not going to help me in the weight department though. I am at a point where I should still be dropping a little IVF weight before adding on the baby weight. I don't know how successful I will be with that though. I ate like crap all weekend long. I do plan to take some time this afternoon to put together some meal plans and head to the grocery store. I need to get this in check now... before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment