Thursday, May 24, 2012

8 Weeks


your baby's the size of a raspberry!
Now she weighs in (yay!) at about .04 ounces and measures about .63 inches. This week, she's growing about a milimeter each day.



your baby at 8 weeks
  • You can't feel it yet, but she's moving those arms and legs like crazy!
  • Her fingers and toes are now only slightly webbed, and her tail (yes, she had one) is gone.
  • Fun fact: your baby's taste buds are now forming.












In other news, I am still feeling pretty good. Boobs are not quite as sore. I still get horrible heartburn after I eat and random queasiness if I get hungry, but it's not too bad. Getting up at least 2-3 times per night to pee is wearing me out. Developing better sleeping habits is definitely on my to-do list.

My PIO countdown is 22 more days - 22 more injections. I am so ready to be done with the PIO and being able to regain feeling in my butt.

2 comments:

  1. How are you 8 weeks already?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! It goes so fast, yet so slow. Now I am counting down the days to my first OB appointment at 9w5d and when I can stop PIO injections at 11w0d

    ReplyDelete