Thursday, July 5, 2012

14 Weeks

Hello second trimester! I can't believe I finally made it. 14 weeks. It seems like so long, yet I know I still have 24 more weeks to go.

I saw my OB on Tuesday and we officially scheduled my C-Section with the hospital for 12/19. I can't believe I have a date. Obviously they can come before then, but I know they will be here on or before 12/19. My little Christmas babies!


your baby's the size of a lemon!
At week 14, your baby is 3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces, he's almost doubled in weight since last week and keeps on growing.


your baby at 14 weeks
  • He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there!
  • His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.
  • And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment