Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hospital Paperwork

Today, I filled out all my pre-admission paperwork and the birth certificate forms for both babies. They are not due back to the hospital until 26 weeks, but I thought I should get them done now while I am thinking about it. Especially seeing as how I JUST realized both my vehicle registration and inspection stickers were expired by 2 months. Yikes! I did that today too.

I also registered for my Preparation for Childbirth Class and Cesarean Section Class. They say you should take these around 28-32 weeks but it makes me nervous to wait that long. And there weren't that many options for when to take the Cesarean Section class.

Preparation for Childbirth is 3 Wednesday nights in a row from 7-10. THat sounded much better to me than the all day Saturday class. I go to class 8/8. 8/15 and 8/22. My Cesarean Section class is 9/15 from 11:30 - 3:30. Both classes include hospital tours so I am looking forward to that.

And of course I am getting super anxious for  Tuesday to get here and hoping to find out the sexes of the babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment