Monday, July 16, 2012

15 Weeks

Sorry I am a little late this week. I have been switching out my computer to a MacBook Pro and it has not been a smooth of a transition as I would like for it to be. I do love the new computer though. It just takes some getting used to.

Here we are at 15 weeks. Not really much a change in symptoms or anything. My tailbone is still really bothering me. I think I am going to have to breakdown and go see a Chiropractor soon. I am not sure I can take this kind of pain for another 23 weeks.


your baby's the size of a navel orange!
The average fetus at 15 weeks weighs 2.5 ounces and measures 4 inches -- and his proportions are becoming even more normal, since his legs now outmeasure his arms.


your baby at 15 weeks
  • You probably can't feel it yet, but she's squirming a ton!
  • She might even be hiccuping in there.
  • She's making lots of progress: her joints and limbs can all move now.

2 comments:

  1. 15 weeks!! are you kidding me?! Are you going to find out sexes or are you team green? Cause I found out these were boys in my 15th week....just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does seem like it is going by fast... and yet so slow. My next OB appointment is at 17w5d and I will hopefully be able to find out the sexes then. I need to know!

    ReplyDelete