Sunday, August 19, 2012

20 Weeks

Oops, I almost forgot about my 20 week post. I am feeling pretty good. Really, it is just the tailbone and round ligament pain that is bothering me. Other than that, I am just large and slow.

I did have a business trip to Houston Sunday - Tuesday of this past week and that was brutal. Flying wasn't so bad, but walking through the parking garage and then the airport was difficult. I just get so tired so easily and my back starts hurting and then my feet start swelling. Yikes. It was fine though.

I have one more trip planned for Labor Day weekend. I am flying down to Baton Rouge for my first baby shower hosted by my college girlfriends. I am so excited. Mostly to see everyone, but yes I am excited for the shower too. After this trip, I am grounded though. No more flying and no more traveling. I plan to stay at home with my feet up and work as much as I can.

I've been busy with work the past few weeks which is good for my finances so I paid off a significant chunk of debt last week. I hope to keep it up and get all my IVF and fertility stuff paid off AND save the money for the delivery so I can start the year with a clean slate. Then, my only goal will be to save the money for  down payment on a new house - because I don't think I will be able to stay in my tiny, shoebox condo for very long after the girls arrive. And definitely not when they become mobile!

Awww, my little bananas!


your baby's the size of a banana!
Baby weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches. She's still got a lot of growing to do though. Can you believe you're halfway done?


your baby at 20 weeks
  • She's got working taste buds.
  • Now, she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment