Thursday, August 23, 2012

21 Weeks

I'm 21 weeks and I managed to post on time this week. Woo hoo!

Pregnancy wise, I am feeling pretty good this week. However, I have developed a cold. Ugh. I can't let this get out of hand and stay sick for a month like I did in June. That was brutal. I think this will blow through quickly though.

Not much going on, really. I am pretty busy at work which is good because I need the money to pay off the fertility treatments, cover the endless Dr visits and save for the cost of delivery. I think it will all work out though. And if i have to put some more on my credit card, then I will and if i have to pull from savings, then so be it.

These girls are worth it!


your baby's the size of a pomegranate!
At 10.5 inches and about 12.7 ounces, she's big enough now that you've probably been feeling her movements.


your baby at 21 weeks
  • As her digestive system preps for the outside world, she's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance you'll find in her first dirty diaper (ew)!
  • If it's a girl, she's already got a lifetime's supply of eggs in her womb -- about six million of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment