Sunday, October 14, 2012

Baby Shower #3

Last weekend was my big shower thrown by my Junior League friends. It was amazing. The girls received so many nice and thoughtful gifts. I feel so incredibly blessed. And a bit overwhelmed to be honest. I had always thought that it would be so much fun to register, have baby showers and get gifts, but it really is kind of awkward. It's not that easy being the center of attention for that long and have so many people doing wonderful things for you and giving you so many nice gifts. It is far better than any expectation that I ever had. It's also humbling. I really am reminded how lucky I am to have so many wonderful and amazing women in my life. So many women that love and care for me and in turn will love and care for my girls.

Here are a few pics from the shower. I have more on my camera that I need to download, but here are some from my mom's iPhone. I still need to get pics from the first two showers.

Is this too much booze for a baby shower?

My lovely hostesses Jessica, Amanda, Jamie and Joy.

All the girls gathered around the kitchen island. This is usually a good place to find us at parties. 

The amazing food. 

More amazing food.

Popcorn! Mac & Cheese, Jalapeno Ranch, Caramel and Cinnamon Toast. Yum!

Plus the beautiful name pictures Jamie had drawn for the girls.

Popcorn treats to go.


It was a great party and I am so thankful for everyone who was there to celebrate with us. Here we are a week later and I think I have just about everything washed and put away. Almost anyway. Time is ticking away. Less than 10 weeks to go!

1 comment: