Thursday, April 26, 2012

4 Weeks

Well, since I passed my beta this morning, I think I will officially start referring to this pregnancy as weeks and days and not just days past embryo transfer. 

So, today I am 4w0d pregnant.

My baby is officially the size of a poppy seed. 
Now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) is splitting into the embryo (your future child) and placenta. Outside this microscopic speck, the amniotic sac and fluid are forming into protective cushioning.
Symptoms = heartburn/reflux, the constant need to pee.
Weight gain = none yet. I actually lost 3 pounds of my IVF weight. 
Mental health = I am still riding the high of a positive pregnancy test and doubling betas and trying not to be scared or worried about everything that could go wrong. 

Today... I am pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment