Monday, April 9, 2012

Third Follicle Check - 18

Back to the RE's office I went today for yet another blood draw and ultrasound. Today, we had 18 follicles. 11 on the right and back to 7 on the left. I think at this point, it is getting so crowded in there, the RE is just counting as much as he can. Follicles ranged from 12-20, but most were in the 15-17 range so they still need to grow for a few more days. 

My E2 yesterday was 4000 (yikes) and I am sure it went up today. So, we coast for another few days to get it to come down and do our best to avoid OHSS after trigger.

I go back again tomorrow for another blood draw to check my E2 to my RE can make a decision about when to trigger. No ultrasound is planned as they are increasingly uncomfortable for me and they won't tell us anything new.  At this point, I am thinking trigger Wednesday with an egg retrieval on Friday, the 13th. 

Works for me. I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment