Friday, April 6, 2012

First Follicle Check - 14

I had my first follicle check today after 6 days of stims. There were 14 measurable follicles - 7 on each side between 10mm and 16mm.

I was hoping for 20, my RE was hoping for 10. I guess 14 will just have to do. I am not sure, but I assume there are others under 10mm that may or may not catch up as long as the 15 and 16 don't get too far ahead.

he also told me my uterine lining was "gorgeous" at 13.5. Um...thank you?

Overall, my RE is pleased so I will take it! I go back on Monday for another ultrasound. Looks like ER will be Wednesday or Thursday.

Edit: My RE's office just called and my E2 levels were a little high. After 6 days of stims, E2 is 2363 which could indicate I am overstimulating. I am to keep my dosage the same tonight, but drop to 75 Follistim starting tomorrow. I now go back on Sunday (Easter) at 8:30 for another ultrasound. He wants to let my follicles grow and mature, but not so fast the quality is compromised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment